What's for dinner? The struggle is real! Here are 20+ easy dinner recipes to get you in and out of the kitchen on busy weeknights, or any night in 30 minutes (or less). Feed your people an easy meal and get on with your evening ... that's our jam.
Does "life" get in your way of meal planning quick dinners you can actually make? Or, do you simply not cook enough to have an arsenal of reliable dinner recipes?
If 'yes' and/or 'yes'... don't worry, it happens! This is why I've put together some of my easiest dinner recipes and am pretty sure you'll find a handful of new favs among them. Check out our entire collection of 30-minute meals if you wanna hoard even more dinner ideas than the rockstars we've included here!
What's for dinner? Real food in 30!
These recipes call for simple cooking skills with real ingredients. They're geared for everyday cooks so, no fancy-pants here!
How to find easy dinner recipes and supper ideas for busy weeknights
- Find dinner recipes with familiar ingredients!
- Look for easy recipes that get you excited to make them!
- Make sure the dinner recipe indicates 30-minute cook times (or less).
- Look for clearly written recipe instructions.
- Find recipes that match your cooking abilities.
- Read recipe comments (online recipes) for recipe notes from actual test-drivers.
Don't let the simplicity of these easy meal tips fool you. They'll help you become more efficient at crushing your weeknight cooking agenda.
How to make easy dinner recipes truly easy
- Print or save the recipe(s) to save time searching later.
- Buy ingredients in advance.
- Prep ingredients in advance (chopping, washing, etc).
- Read the recipe steps before you hop in to make it (I'm so guilty of NOT doing this 🤣)
Over 20 quick dinner ideas and easy meals to get you in and out of the kitchen on busy weeknights. These well-tested dinner recipes are made with wholesome ingredients and suited for everyday cooks. Dinner recipes include pasta, stir fry, soup, pizza, enchiladas, and chicken. Cuisines include Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and Classic American.