If you need super easy Super Bowl food ideas and game day snacks, you're in the right place! This collection of crowd-loved appetizers, mains, sides, and desserts are made with everyday ingredients and minimal steps. They're perfect for hosts who like to keep things simple, yet deliciously memorable. These super bowl recipes are made for any game gathering throughout the year!
This delicious recipe collection includes over 30 scrumptious, easy party foods geared for Super Bowl and beyond. The recipes include mouthwatering finger foods, dips, entrees, sides, and desserts that are simple to make and crowd-approved.
Some of these recipes are classic tailgating junk food and a few have a healthyish twist – but let's keep our Super Bowl food secrets between us. We promise there's something for everyone in this collection of mouthwatering recipes!
What is the most popular Super Bowl food?
When we think of game day food ideas, we're thinking about how to make everyone's favorite America's favorite foods, right? Chicken wings, nachos, dip, salsa, tacos, pasta salad, potato salad, sliders and sandwiches, chili, pizza, and dessert. The sky really is the limit and super bowl recipes couldn't be more fun to collect, make, and devour during playoffs or the BIG game!
Super Bowl appetizers
These classic game day appetizers have a reputation for pleasing any crowd. They feel decadent and festive, but are made with everyday ingredients and simple instructions. Many can even be made ahead of the big day!
Entrees for a big appetite
If you're not adding at least one of these popular entrees to your super bowl food menu, is it even game day? You will be remembered for greatness if you serve any of these foods on Super Bowl Sunday. These items will keep the crowd happy and full – a few can be served right from the cooker!
Super Bowl sides and condiments
Here's a collection of quick and delicious side dishes that go with so many Super Bowl foods. Pasta, vegetables, potatoes, salad – serve them up and let your guests mix-n-match!
Quick and easy game day desserts
There's no need to spend game day in the kitchen and these desserts are no exception. You can make ahead and break them out to keep the crowd cool when the game heats up. These easy chocolate desserts satisfy any sweet tooth.
32 Easy Super Bowl Food Ideas: Totchos Tater Tot Nachos
- 8 cups Frozen Tater Tots, or 2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce can) Black Beans (or refried beans), rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup Bacon, crumbled (about 6 slices)
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ½ Lime, juiced
- ½ Avocado (diced), or ½ cup guacamole
- ¼ cup Salsa, or cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 Green onion, sliced
- Toss TATER TOTS with TACO SEASONING, then bake according to package instructions. Note: Bake tater tots extra crispy to prevent becoming soggy.
- Transfer baked tots to an oven-safe serving platter. Scatter BEANS, CHEDDAR CHEESE, and half of the BACON over the surface.
- Bake a few minutes, or until cheddar is melted.
- In a small mixing bowl, make lime crema by whisking SOUR CREAM and LIME JUICE together.
- Remove totchos from the oven and scatter fresh toppings to serve: SALSA, AVOCADO, remaining BACON, LIME CREMA, CILANTRO, JALAPENO, and GREEN ONION.
- Serve and devour!
- small mixing bowl
- oven-safe serving platter
- serving utensil
Nutrition data provided as courtesy estimates using unbranded ingredients from a nutrition database. Please consult preferred resource for precise data.