This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you need super easy Super Bowl food ideas and game-day snacks, you're in the right place! These crowd-loved appetizers, mains, sides, and desserts are made with everyday ingredients and minimal steps. They're perfect for hosts who like to keep things simple yet deliciously memorable. These Super Bowl recipes are made for any game gathering throughout the year!
What is the most popular Super Bowl food?
The Super Bowl is arguably the best cheat day of the year. We get to load up on chicken wings, nachos, dips galore, chips, sliders, chili, and dessert, to name a few. So, I've curated a simple game day collection of my tried and true crowd favorites for playoffs and the BIG game!
Tailgate classics that WOW!
This recipe collection includes over 30 mouthwatering party foods, including appetizers, dinners, sides, condiments, and desserts. You can mix and match categories OR camp out in just one. Heck, Super Bowl Appetizers alone are abundant with hassle-free tailgate classics that make your life easy and give your guests utterly delicious memories.
Simple ingredients + easy instructions
Each recipe uses simple, fresh ingredients available at regular grocery stores. The instructions are straightforward, and most of them include step-by-step photos for beginners. If you like this idea, learn more about my cooking style and how it can help you for Super Bowl gatherings and beyond.
Super Bowl appetizer collection
These classic game-day appetizers have a reputation for pleasing any crowd. They feel decadent and festive but are made with everyday ingredients and simple instructions. Many can even be made ahead of the big day!
Dinners for a game crowd
If you're not adding at least one of these popular entrees to your super bowl food menu, is it even game day? You will be remembered for greatness if you serve any of these foods on Super Bowl Sunday. These items will keep the crowd happy and full – a few can be served right from the cooker!
Essential sides and condiments
Here's a collection of quick and delicious side dishes that go with many Super Bowl foods. Pasta, vegetables, potatoes, salad – serve them up and let your guests mix and match!
Super Bowl desserts
There's no need to spend game day in the kitchen and these desserts are no exception. You can make ahead and break them out to keep the crowd cool when the game heats up. These easy chocolate desserts satisfy any sweet tooth.
32 Easy Super Bowl Food Ideas
Want to Save This Recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from The Kitchen Girl.
- 1 pound Chicken Wings (Party Wings) about 12 wings
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce such as Frank's Red Hot
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
Air Fryer Instructions (see Oven Method in footnotes)
- Pat CHICKEN WINGS dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Toss wings with OLIVE OIL, SALT, PEPPER, and PAPRIKA.
- Arrange wings in a single layer in air fryer tray with no overlap.
- Set air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and air fry the wings about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Allow wings to fry longer for extra crispy skin.
- To make the wing sauce, combine HOT SAUCE, HONEY, and BUTTER in a heat-safe mixing bowl (for microwave) or sauce pan (for stove). Heat this mixture using either method until butter is melted, stirring as needed.Note: For classic hot wings, omit the honey.
- Use clean tongs to transfer cooked wings out of the air fryer. Toss wings in the honey hot sauce until coated.
- Serve warm with your favorite dressing or dip.
Click stars to vote. Please visit 'Comments' below for reviews.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper and optional oven-safe cooling rack.
- Prep the wings using steps 1-2 above.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on baking sheet (or rack) with no overlap.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until fully cooked and crispy.
- Continue with step 5 above.
- When buying chicken wings, they're often labeled as party wings, wingettes, and drumettes.
1 pound of party wings fits perfect in the Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer basket as you can see in my photos.