Do you have a favorite Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili recipe? If not, you’re in luck because I’m sharing mine with you tah-dayyy! It involves a no-cook prep and a set-it-and-forget-it cooking method. At the end, you are kindly rewarded with savory, semi-spicy flavors that I’m pretty sure you’re gonna loooove!
Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Allow me to share the things I love about this chili. In fact, I’ll just bullet point my notes for you…just because 🙂
- We’re using simple, everyday ingredients…nothing weird, and should be found at your regular ole grocery store.
- 15 minute prep, so NO pre-cooking anything. It’s a throw-and-go!
- Great recipe for any season…who doesn’t love chili any time of the year?!
A couple things to note about the ingredients for this recipe:
I use boneless, skinless, chicken thighs, which translates to hassle free, fall-apart, juicy, tender chicken chili.
No dry chicken…ever!
Also, I recommend using as many garnish ingredients suggested in the recipe below (cilantro, jalapeños, sour cream, lime, etc).
They were made for this chili!
My healthy tips when making Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili:
- Opt for reduced-sodium chicken broth and no salt added beans. This way, you’re in complete control of the salt content.
- Mash up one of the cans of beans to help develop a naturally creamier consistency; this avoids adding unnecessary extra ingredients as thickeners.
Ingredients you’ll need for Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili (see full recipe below for amounts):
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- reduced-sodium chicken broth
- can reduced-sodium white beans
- can diced green chilis
- cumin, chili powder, oregano
- salt and pepper
- frozen corn
- any garnish ingredients (cilantro, lime, avocado, jalapeños, sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips).
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe
- chef knife
- cutting board
- can opener
- garlic press
- slow cooker (the newer version of my vintage crockpot)
Check out this vintage Crockpot brand slow cooker I picked up at the thrift store for $10!
I was super stoked to find this thing b/c…they just don’t make them like they used to!
I know that the vintage cookers don’t let you take out the ceramic insert, but I’ll sacrifice that feature any day knowing that this slow cooker truly cooks slower than some of these newer slow cookers.
I’ve been researching, as well as testing, and I’m going to report my findings here on the blog at a later date. Stay tuned!
Looking for a couple more hassle-free chicken recipes for busy weeknights?
Check out my scrumptious Fall Apart Chicken Vegetable Crockpot Soup.
My lightly crispy Simple Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks use a hands-free, sheet-pan baking method with no frying.
And then there’s 10 Minute Pesto Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Seriously, 10 minutes of cook time…and yum!
* Note: This post has affiliate product links, which allows me to earn commissions when you make purchases through those links (no extra cost to you). THANK YOU for supporting The Kitchen Girl.
I’m a monthly recipe contributor on Amanda’s Cookin’ recipe site and originally published this recipe there in Aug 2017.
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Blueberry Crisp [Vegan Gluten Free] - 07/10/2018
- Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake: Easy No Bake Dessert - 07/03/2018
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles - 06/20/2018