This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Fig and Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza is a mouthwatering appetizer with fresh figs, prosciutto, and a few simple ingredients to wow your palate. It's an elegant, yet super easy flatbread pizza made for air fryer or oven.
Why we love this recipe
- Delicious way to use fresh figs and fig jam.
- Enjoy last-minute pizza without making yeasted pizza dough.
- Perfect appetizer or snack for casual or formal occasions.
- Customizable ingredients so everyone wins.
- Requires minimal prep and 10 minute bake time in air fryer or oven.
Key ingredients and substitutions
See recipe card for quantities.
- flatbread - use naan, lavash, or premade pizza crust
- jam or spread - make this easy fig jam recipe or use any fruit preserves
- fresh figs - read all about figs in the Farmer's Almanac
- goat cheese - or other soft cheese like brie or feta
- fresh arugula - or fresh oregano, basil, or chives
- Prosciutto di Parma - any cured meat will be delicious
- Parmesan cheese - or any hard cheese
- walnuts - optional but recommended
- balsamic glaze - compliments the savory and strong flavors
Fig prosciutto flatbread pizza steps
- Spread a layer of FIG JAM over the flatbread.
- Scatter FRESH FIGS, GOAT CHEESE, and ARUGULA over the surface.
- Add PROSCIUTTO or other cured meat.
- Add any other ingredients and drizzle BALSAMIC GLAZE and bake. Note: you can drizzle the glaze before or after baking flatbread.
Use a conventional oven or air fryer oven to bake flatbread pizza. I have used my basket air fryer and my Instant Omni air fryer oven. Both work great for flatbread pizza! I've included instructions in the recipe card below. Just make sure you're familiar with your air fryer settings to avoid overcooking your pizza.
- Make this flatbread pizza vegetarian by simply not using prosciutto. It will be equally delicious, I promise.
- Make-ahead and save time by assembling the whole pizza a few hours in advance of baking. Just cover and refrigerate, then bake when ready.
Easy appetizers for a crowd
- Burrata Caprese
- Simple Charcuterie Board
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Totchos [Tater Tot Nachos]
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Fig Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza
Want to Save This Recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails from The Kitchen Girl.
- 2 (8-inch rounds) Flatbread or Naan
- ¼ cup Fig Jam homemade or store bought
- 8 Fresh Figs quartered
- ⅓ cup Goat Cheese
- 2 ounces Fresh Arugula chopped
- 6 pieces Prosciutto Di Parma torn into pieces
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese shaved, shredded, or fresh grated
- ¼ cup Walnuts chopped
- Balsamic Glaze as needed to drizzle
- parchment paper optional
- Air fryer oven for air fryer method
- oven for baked method
- Preheat conventional oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or an air fryer oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay FLATBREAD on baking sheet or air fryer tray.
- Spread a layer of FIG JAM over the surface.
- Scatter FIGS, GOAT CHEESE, ARUGULA, PROSCIUTTO, and WALNUTS over the surface, then drizzle with BALSAMIC GLAZE.Note: you can drizzle the glaze before or after baking flatbread.
- Bake 7-10 minutes in conventional oven or 5-6 minutes in the air fryer until ingredients have warmed through and browned on the top.
- Carefully remove and rest the pizza a few minutes.
Serving and storage
- Cut into slices and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Allow flatbread to cool completely and refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Click stars to vote. Please visit 'Comments' below for reviews.