Need healthy ideas on how to work mother nature’s ruby jewels into your holiday feast? I pulled together a little roundup from several peeps in my food blogging community to help you do just that. It’s 21 Healthy Holiday Foods That Pop With Pomegranate…and you’re gonna LOVE it!
21 Healthy Holiday Foods That Pop With Pomegranate
Whether you’re a seasoned pomegranate eater or you’re just starting out, these easy, healthy recipes are certain to deliver joy to your holiday guests. This recipe roundup covers all the bases with starters, salads, sides, mains, and desserts that take you from Thanksgiving through the end of the year, each one featuring heart-healthy pomegranate seeds.
This picture…this is pomegranate straight from our tree. I know, right?! It’s crazy…
It takes a community…
Collectively, there’s so much talent wrapped up in this blog post. I mean, imagine the sheer amount of work done by bloggers (that’s us!) to create delicious recipes and gorgeous photos. That said, you can rest assured that there are probably several recipes in this post that will interest you this holiday season and years to come.
1. No Cook Cranberry Pomegranate Relish – The Kitchen Girl
2. Moroccan Roasted Pumpkin Soup – La Petit Chef
3. Ginger And Pomegranate Duo-Tone Chocolate Bark (Gluten-Free) – The Heritage Cook
4. Fall Salad With Orange Vinaigrette Dressing – Posh Journal
5. Kale And Wild Rice Salad With Maple Roasted Squash – Vanilla and Bean
6. Vegan And Gluten-Free Pomegranate Chia Seed Pudding – Elephantastic Vegan
7. Roxane’s 20 Minute Vegan Sushi Bowls – Umami Girl
8. Blood Orange Parfaits With Dark Chocolate Chips & Pomegranate Arils – Home and Plate
9. Homemade Pomegranate Syrup – The Missing Lokness
10. Chocolate Covered Candy Cane Milkshake – Veggies Don’t Bite
11. Pear, Pomegranate And Maple Crumble – Downshiftology
12. Kale And Brussels Sprout Salad With Pomegranate And Avocado – Domesticate Me
13. Mint And Pomegranate Raita (Anar Ka Raita) – Food Fun and Frolic
14. Honey Crisp Apple Crostini With Whipped Goat Cheese And Candied Pecans – Simply Fresh Dinners
15. Pistachio Hummus With Pomegranate – Contentedness Cooking
16. Pomegranate Pecan Brussels Sprouts – Dinner At The Zoo
17. Autumn Quinoa Sweet Potato Arugula Salad – The Kitchen Girl
18. Pomegranate, Kale And Coconut Smoothie – Whole Food Bellies
19. Festive Winter Cabbage Slaw – Leelalicious
20. Lentil Fall Harvest Buddha Bowl – Two Purple Figs
21. Autumn Harvest Salad With Pomegranates – Fox and Briar
About my recipes: MORE plant, LESS animal...that's my jam.