Herbed White Bean Artichoke Dip is a basic white bean dip with added artichokes, fresh herbs, and (optional) feta cheese. Whip it up at the last minute and serve with crackers, vegetables, or bread as the perfect snack or appetizer during any season.
Herbed White Bean Artichoke Dip
Guys, do you ever find yourself going to a party where you’re supposed to bring an appetizer and you wait until the last minute?
Or…are you throwing a party and want to knock out a few recipes a day or two in advance?
This white bean dip is perfect for either scenario any season of the year!
I prefer the make-in-advance situation because I can get it done and into chill mode, because it always tastes better the next day!
The best part about this recipe is that you can wait until the last minute, and you still get an elegant dip with minimal effort.
It’s naturally zesty, savory, and packed with fiber and protein, so a win-win all around!
How do you make white bean dip in a blender or food processor?
1. Prep ingredients (open a few cans, chop a few herbs)
2. Toss everything into a blender or food processor.
3. Pulse a few times until it reaches the right consistency.
4. Chill until it’s party time (and try not to eat it all!)
I like to serve this with Crostini, veggies, or crackers.
Ingredients for Herbed White Bean Artichoke Dip
- canned artichokes
- canned white beans
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh thyme, oregano, and basil
- salt and pepper
- (optional) crumbled feta cheese)
Tools I use to make this recipe
Want more secretly healthy dip recipes?
These crowd-pleasing appetizers have a healthy twist, making them the perfect choice for any occasion!
* Note: This post has affiliate product links, which means I earn commissions when you purchase using those links (at no extra cost to you). THANK YOU for supporting The Kitchen Girl.
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- 10 Minute Pesto Chicken Gnocchi Soup - 09/18/2018
- 3 Bean Vegan Chili for Instant Pot, Stove, or Crockpot - 09/05/2018
- Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake: Easy No Bake Dessert - 08/31/2018