Herb Artichoke White Bean Dip is a 5-minute dip recipe with white beans, artichokes, fresh herbs, and feta cheese. This bean dip is savory, zingy, and perfect with crackers, vegetables, or crostini for any occasion!
This bean dip is a super easy, nutrition-packed, all-occasion recipe. White beans, canned artichokes, fresh herbs, and feta make it zingy, savory, and a smart way to get fiber and protein into the diet. It's an elegant appetizer or weekly meal prep snack. Use canned white beans or make my no-soak oven cooked beans recipe.
Herb artichoke bean dip ingredients
- canned artichokes -
- canned white beans (or scratch-cooked)
- lemon - I recommend fresh (not packaged) lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil - or preferred oil
- fresh herbs - fresh thyme, oregano, or basil
- salt and pepper
- feta cheese - optional
How to make white bean dip
- Toss all ingredients (except feta) into a blender or food processor.
- Pulse a few times until creamy.
- Fold in feta cheese.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate up to five days.
The best beans for white bean dip
You can use any white bean for this bean dip recipe. Variations include navy beans, Great Northern beans, and white kidney beans (also called cannellini beans). Use canned white beans or scratch-cooked white beans for this bean dip. Either will be great!
How to serve artichoke bean dip
Serve this dip with crostini, veggies, or crackers for parties or packed in your lunch. To serve for parties, spread the dip over a plate drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil and fresh herb sprigs. I recommend making this dip 24 hours before serving for optimal flavor.
More dip recipes
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Classic 5 Minute Hummus
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Easy French Onion Dip [with Greek yogurt]
- Loaded Black Bean Dip
Herb Artichoke White Bean Dip
- 1 15oz can Artichokes, drained, excess juice squeezed out
- 1 15oz can White Beans, 1 1/2 cups, rinsed & drained
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Herbs, I used thyme and oregano
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- Kosher Salt, optional
- Drain ARTICHOKES and squeeze all liquid from them.
- Place ARTICHOKES, WHITE BEANS, LEMON JUICE, OLIVE OIL, FRESH HERBS, and BLACK PEPPER in food processor or blender with the chopping blade attached.
- Pulse ingredients until creamy; fold in FETA CHEESE. (optional) add SALT to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Nutrition data provided as courtesy estimates using unbranded ingredients from a nutrition database. Please consult preferred resource for precise data.