Herb and Artichoke White Bean Dip is a creamy, white bean dip with artichokes, fresh herbs, and (optional) feta cheese. Whip it up at the last minute and watch it fly off the plate! Serve with crackers, vegetables, or bread during any season or any event!
Herb and Artichoke White Bean Dip
Guys, do you ever find yourself going to a party where you’re supposed to bring an appetizer and you wait until the last minute?
Or…are you throwing a party and want to knock out a few recipes a day or two in advance?
This white bean dip is perfect for either scenario any season of the year!
I prefer the make-in-advance situation because I can get it done and into chill mode, because it always tastes better the next day!
The best part about this recipe is that you can wait until the last minute, and you still get an elegant dip with minimal effort.
It’s naturally zesty, savory, and packed with fiber and protein, so a win-win all around!
How do you make white bean dip in a blender or food processor?
1. Prep ingredients (open a few cans, chop a few herbs)
2. Toss everything into a blender or food processor.
3. Pulse a few times until it reaches the right consistency.
4. Chill until it’s party time (and try not to eat it all!)
I like to serve this with Crostini, veggies, or crackers.
Artichoke White Bean Dip Ingredients
- canned artichokes
- canned white beans
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh thyme, oregano, and basil
- salt and pepper
- (optional) crumbled feta cheese)
Tools I use to make this recipe
- chef knife and cutting board
- 7 cup food processor (fitted with the chopping/mixing dough blade)
- storage container