Herb artichoke bean dip is a 5-minute dip recipe with white beans, artichokes, fresh herbs, and feta cheese. It's savory, zingy, and perfect for any occasion!
This bean dip is a super easy, nutrition-packed, all-occasion recipe. White beans, canned artichokes, fresh herbs, and feta make it zingy, savory, and a smart way to get fiber and protein into the diet. It's an elegant appetizer or weekly meal prep snack. Use canned white beans or make my no-soak oven cooked beans recipe.
Ingredient amounts are listed in the recipe card below.
- artichoke hearts - use water-packed or oil-packed artichoke hearts (whole, quartered, or halved – it doesn't matter)
- cooked white beans - use canned or scratch-cooked beans
- lemon - I recommend fresh lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil - or preferred oil
- fresh herbs - fresh thyme, oregano, or basil
- salt and pepper - to taste
- feta cheese - optional
How to make white bean dip
- Place artichoke hearts, beans, lemon, and olive oil into a blender or food processor.
- Pulse a few times until creamy.
- Add fresh herbs and pulse until combined.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl and fold in feta cheese.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
The best beans for white bean dip
You can use any white bean for this bean dip recipe. Variations include navy beans, Great Northern beans, and white kidney beans (also called cannellini beans). Use canned white beans or scratch-cooked white beans for this bean dip. Either will be great!
How to serve artichoke bean dip
Serve this dip with crostini, veggies, soft French bread, or crackers for parties or packed in your lunch. To serve for parties, spread the dip over a plate drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil and fresh herb sprigs. I recommend making this dip 24 hours before serving for optimal flavor.
More crowd-pleasing dip recipes
- French Onion Dip with Greek Yogurt
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Homemade Hummus in 5 Minutes
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Avocado Ranch Dressing and Dip
- Loaded Black Bean Dip
Herb Artichoke White Bean Dip
- 1 (14 ounce can) Artichoke Hearts, drained, excess juice squeezed out
- 1 (15 ounce can) White Beans, rinsed and drained (about 1 ½ cups beans)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Herbs, I used thyme and oregano
- ¼ cup Feta Cheese, optional
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place ARTICHOKES, WHITE BEANS, OLIVE OIL, LEMON JUICE, FRESH HERBS, and BLACK PEPPER in food processor fitted with the chopping blade.
- Pulse ingredients until creamy. Add fresh HERBS and pulse to combine.
- Fold in FETA CHEESE. Add SALT and PEPPER to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Nutrition data provided as courtesy estimates using unbranded ingredients from a nutrition database. Please consult preferred resource for precise data.