How do you get your people to eat Brussels sprouts…and love them? Make Apple Cranberry Shredded Brussels Sprout Slaw, that’s how! This deliciousness is tossed in an easy, Apple Cider Vinaigrette, along with almonds, kale, and cranberries. It’s an exciting flavor combo!
Apple Cranberry Shredded Brussels Sprout Slaw
When I first created this recipe, I took it to a party and tested it on several people. They loved it…and asked when it was going on the blog.
Here’s the thing. No one knew they were eating Brussels sprouts…until after they already loved it.
Then I came clean. And nobody hated me!
Guys, this one’s truly a winner…it breaks all the rules!
This slaw is sweet, savory, light, and airy…the perfect, healthy dish for holiday feasts.
Here are the steps to get Brussels Sprouts Slaw into your life:
1. make apple cider vinaigrette (see full recipe)
2. shred Brussels sprouts and carrots in food processor
3. prep other ingredients
4. toast the almonds
5. toss all together…and devour!
Do you use raw apple cider vinegar?
Yep, I love using Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar in the vinaigrette for this Brussels sprout salad!
It’s a high quality, raw vinegar with a lively flavor that never quits. In fact, the vinaigrette tastes better after hanging out in the fridge for a couple days.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for Shredded Brussels Sprout Slaw:
- sliced almonds
- extra virgin olive oil
- red onion
- dried cranberries
- Brussels sprouts
- Dino kale
- Apple cider vinaigrette (see full recipe below)
Here are the tools you’ll find useful for this recipe:
- chef knife
- cutting board
- salad spinner (to wash leafy produce)
- Food processor or a Mandolin (for shredding/slicing)
- mixing bowls
- 8oz narrow mouth canning jar (for salad dressing)
Want more healthy holiday recipes?
Even if you’re not vegan, check out my I Can’t Believe It’s Vegan! Green Bean Casserole. It’s creamy, dreamy, and sooo delicious!
This No Cook Cranberry Pomegranate Relish is so addictive when it’s sitting on top of a warmed, brie wheel or cream cheese as a pre-dinner snack.
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Chicken Penne Alla Vodka [One Pot Pasta] - 08/16/2019
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - 08/08/2019
- 50 Buddha Bowls to Reboot Your Plant-Based Routine - 08/07/2019