This peach smoothie tastes like an indulgent milkshake, but without the guilt. There’s NO added sugar. Just peaches, ice, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Use frozen or fresh fruit for this creamy peach smoothie recipe.
Too many ripe peaches? No time to make jam? Too hot to bake? I feel you!! Check out my 3-ingredient solution. This Peach Smoothie tastes like a peach milkshake, only there’s no ice cream or refined sugar. It’s naturally sweetened with peaches!
Peach Smoothie Ingredients
- peaches (frozen or fresh)
- ice cubes
- almond milk (or any milk)
- vanilla extract
How to make a peach smoothie
- Slice peaches in half and remove pits. If using frozen peaches, skip this step.
- Add peaches, ice, milk, and vanilla extract into a NutriBullet or any high-speed blender.
- Blend until thick and creamy. Grab a straw!
* See full recipe below
Peach smoothie things to love
- It’s vegan but you’d never know!
- Easy to make in only a few minutes.
- There’s no added sugar…it’s fruit-sweetened.
- There’s only four ingredients…sooooo easy!
- Perfect use of peaches during peach season.
- Cools you down on a hot summer day
- Kids go crazy for it
About the nutribullet
This isn’t sponsored. I just love my Nutribullet. I use it for smoothies, milkshakes, salad dressings, dips and spreads, nut-chopping, and coffee-grinding. It’s one of the most utilized, small appliances in my kitchen. If mine ever decides to break up with me, I’ll get another one in a heartbeat…no joke. If have questions about the NutriBullet, or any of my recommended Essential Kitchen Tools, please send an email or post in the ‘comments’ section below.
More peach recipes
- Fresh Peach Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Peach Salsa
- Grilled Peaches Caprese with Balsamic Glaze
Peach Smoothie recipe
- 3 ripe Peaches or 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk or any milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Add PEACHES, ICE, MILK, and VANILLA EXTRACT to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy (15-30 seconds). Avoid overlending to prevent "heating" up the smoothie.
- Serve immediately.