Here’s the best, late-summer problem to have. Too many ripe, juicy peaches. You need ideas. You don’t have time to make jam and it’s too hot bake. Sooooo, check out my latest, three-ingredient solution. It’s my Peach NutriBullet Milkshake Without Ice Cream, it takes a few minutes to make, and cools you down in an instant.
Peach NutriBullet Milkshake Without Ice Cream
It’s early August and peaches are going off here in Northern California. In fact, they’ve ripened on the tree to the point that they literally fall into my hand when I gently clasp my fingers around them. If you have a peach tree, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
…or perhaps you visited farmers market and bought more peaches than you can handle.
When this moment happens every summer (it comes and goes so quickly), we’re sometimes faced with the option to make miracles happen. So, the other day, I came up with this super-fast milkshake to prevent our peaches from going to waste.
The result? Peach NutriBullet Milkshake Without Ice Cream…it’s such a winner! I’ve made it four times and even shared it with the neighbor kid, who went craaaaazy for it. Btw, there’s no added sugar in this beauty!
Here are the steps to whip this peachy treat together:
- Slice peaches in half and remove pits
- Throw them into a NutriBullet (or other high speed blender)
- Add half and half (or any kind of milk)
- Blend…and devour
That’s it!…that’s all…crazy easy…and so flippin’ refreshing!
What’s to love about this peachy beverage?
- Whip it up in a few minutes
- Kids go cra-cra over it
- No ice cream needed
- No added sugar…just natural, peachy sweetness
- Vegan-friendly (sub in your fav vegan milk)
- Only three ingredients and sooooo creamy
- Prevents waste of those precious peaches
- Cools you down on a hot summer day
- Makes your NutriBullet feel loved
Do you own a NutriBullet or high-speed blender?
If you ever need reasons to own a NutriBullet or high-speed blender, I can tell you that I rely on mine for smoothies, milkshakes, salad dressings, dips and spreads, nut-chopping, and coffee-grinding. It’s one of the most utilized, small appliances in my kitchen. If mine ever decides to break up with me, I’ll get another one in a heartbeat…no joke.
If you ever have any questions about the NutriBullet, or any of my recommended Essential Kitchen Tools, please send an email or post in the ‘comments’ section below.
Want more chilly beverage ideas?
Check out my Jamaica Flower Iced Tea which involves steeping hibiscus flowers in hot water and chilling. For another NutriBullet beverage, here’s my Orange Blast Hydration Slushie. It’s loaded with fresh, oranges!
Or, here’s another easy way to use peaches as a dessert or appetizer…Grilled Peaches Caprese with Balsamic Glaze. Couldn’t be easier or more delicious!
Ingredients you’ll need for the Peach NutriBullet Milkshake Without Ice Cream:
- ice cubes
- half and half or any milk (vegan milk too!)
- (optional) vanilla extract
Tools you’ll find handy for this recipe:
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Citrus Fennel Arugula Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette - 03/20/2018
- Turmeric Chickpea Beetroot Hippie Bowl - 03/13/2018
- Vegan Veggie Chinese Lo Mein Noodles - 02/26/2018