Guys…THIS! Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa is the sweet and spicy party food you’ve been missing all summer and didn’t even know it. We’re talking tomato pico de gallo, only with fresh peaches added to the mix. Wow! It’s the best thing to happen to my taste buds this late in the season! Check it out served over my Grilled Chicken Tacos!
Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa
I know we’re all about back-to-school right now, but peaches are in full swing at the moment…and I’m all about those! Now, I happen to have a peach tree in my yard, and when those babies ripen on the branch, and threaten to hit the ground…a gal’s gotta get savvy. This only happens once a year…and it happens fast!
So, every year I come up with a new recipe. A while back, it was peach jalapeño jam (before I started blogging). A few years ago, it was Gluten-Free Peach Blackberry Crisp. Last year it was Peach NutriBullet Milkshake Without Ice Cream and Grilled Peaches Caprese with Balsamic Glaze.
And now…Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa. This stuff…it’s like garden meets fruit tree and throws a sweet and spicy fiesta in a bowl. Seriously, if awards were given for “who ate the most peach pico de gallo this summer?” I’m all hallelujah hands right now!
So here’s what I love about this recipe:
- All ingredients are fresh…so, no cans!
- It’s less acidic than traditional tomato pico de gallo because of the added fruit.
- Can be enjoyed by vegans, gluten free’ers, paleos, and whole 30’ers.
- Can also be served over chicken or seafood entrees.
- So easy to make…and literally tastes like summer!
- You save money by skipping prepackaged salsas (and boost the quality!)
- You control the spice level…and the salt.
Ingredients you’ll need (see full recipe below):
- red onion
- salt and pepper
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe:
- chef knife
- cutting board
- (optional) salad spinner (to wash cilantro)
- (optional) microplane fine grater (to grate garlic)
- (optional) citrus juicer
- mixing bowl
- storage container
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Citrus Fennel Arugula Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette - 03/20/2018
- Turmeric Chickpea Beetroot Hippie Bowl - 03/13/2018
- Vegan Veggie Chinese Lo Mein Noodles - 02/26/2018