Guys! Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa is THE sweet and spicy party food you’ve been missing and didn’t even know it. This pico is made with fresh peaches, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and garlic. Wow! It’s the best thing to happen to my taste buds all year! Be sure to bust out my Grilled Chicken Tacos for this one!
Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa
When peaches are poppin, this recipe is your new best friend!
I happen to have a peach tree in my yard, and when those babies ripen on the branch, and threaten to hit the ground…a gal’s gotta get savvy.
This only happens once a year…and it happens fast! So, every year I come up with a new recipe.
A while back, it was peach jalapeño jam, then a few years ago, it was Gluten-Free Peach Blackberry Crisp.
And now this…Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa.
This stuff…it’s like garden meets fruit tree and throws a sweet and spicy fiesta in a bowl.
Seriously, if awards were given for “who ate the most peach pico de gallo this season?”…both of my hands are in the air!
So here’s what I love about this recipe:
1. All ingredients are SUPER fresh…so, no cans or packaging!
2. This salsa tastes less acidic than traditional tomato pico de gallo because of the added fruit.
3. Can be enjoyed by vegans, gluten free peeps, paleo dieters, and whole 30 lovers!
4. Eat as a salsa appetizer or serve as a condiment for entrees.
5. It’s so easy to make…and literally tastes like warm weather!
6. You save money by skipping prepackaged salsas (and boost the quality!)
7. You control the heat and, equally as important, the salt!
Ingredients you’ll need for Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa(see full recipe below):
- red onion
- salt and pepper
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe:
- chef knife
- cutting board
- (optional) salad spinner (to wash cilantro)
- (optional) microplane fine grater (to grate garlic)
- (optional) citrus juicer
- mixing bowl
- storage container
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Blueberry Crisp [Vegan Gluten Free] - 07/10/2018
- Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake: Easy No Bake Dessert - 07/03/2018
- Blueberry Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles - 06/20/2018