Peach Burrata Salad - Creamy burrata cheese surrounded by sweet peaches, cured prosciutto, gorgeous greens, and salted pistachios, lightly drizzled with a tangy vinaigrette. Serve with crostini or French bread for an unforgettable appetizer.
Peach burrata salad might look like fancy, but it's as simple as layering a bunch of fresh ingredients on a platter, just like my Burrata and Tomato Salad. It’s perfect for formal or casual gatherings and is guaranteed to impress every corner of any person's palate. Burrata salad is the ultimate presentation of flavor, texture, and summer on a plate.
What is burrata?
Burrata is made with mozzarella and cream. It’s a cow's milk cheese with an outer shell of mozzarella and with cream and mozzarella pieces that make up the inside. It's so creamy on the inside, it might get a little messy as it's being consumed. Don't worry, this is part of the burrata experience. Its buttery texture and rich flavor turns seasonal produce into a truly elegant experience.
Peach burrata salad ingredients
- burrata cheese - allow it to sit at room temperature before serving
- prosciutto di parma - or you can use any cured meat, preferably thinly sliced
- lettuce - or arugula add color and texture to your burrata salad
- sliced peaches - slice 1/4" thick and feel free to leave the skin on
- lemon juice - fresh squeezed lemon juice is always preferred over packaged
- fresh basil and microgreens - or any combo of your favorite herbs
- pistachios - macadamia nuts would work nicely too!
- white balsamic vinegar - or any vinegar
How to make burrata salad with peaches
- Scatter BURRATA SALAD INGREDIENTS and TOPPINGS over LETTUCE on a serving platter.
- Squeeze LEMON JUICE over the peaches to prevent browning.
- Cover platter tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 6 hours. *see recipe footnote about serving burrata
- Whisk together VINEGAR, OLIVE OIL, SALT, and PEPPER. Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, allow salad to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and devour!
How to serve burrata salad
Burrata salad is perfect for brunch, lunch, snack, or appetizers. Once the salad is assembled, serve immediately or cover and chill up to 6 hours. To serve burrata, allow it to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes to soften and remove the chill. Drizzle everything with the dijon vinaigrette and serve with French Bread, crackers, or crostini.
More peach recipes
Peach Burrata Salad
Burrata Salad Ingredients
- 8 oz Burrata Cheese
- 5 Lettuce Leaves, or arugula
- 2 Peaches, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, to prevent browning
- 5 slices Prosciutto Di Parma
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, whole or chopped
- 1/2 cup Micro Greens
- 2 Tbsp Pistachios, chopped
- 1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Let burrata sit at room temperature for 30-60 minutes to soften and remove the chill.
- Distribute LETTUCE, PEACHES, and PROSCIUTTO on the serving platter. Squeeze LEMON JUICE over the peaches to prevent browning.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together VINEGAR, OLIVE OIL, SALT, and PEPPER. Set aside until ready to serve.
Nutrition data provided as courtesy estimates using unbranded ingredients from a nutrition database. Please consult preferred resource for precise data.