This peach smoothie tastes like an indulgent milkshake, but without the guilt. There's NO added sugar. Just peaches, ice, and almond milk. Use frozen or fresh fruit for this creamy peach smoothie recipe.
Too many ripe peaches? No time to make jam? Too hot to bake? I feel you!! Check out my 3-ingredient solution. This Peach Smoothie tastes like a peach milkshake, only there's no ice cream or refined sugar. It's naturally sweetened with peaches!
What we love about this recipe
- It's vegan but you'd never know
- Easy to make in only a few minutes.
- No added sugar ... it's fruit sweetened.
- There's only three ingredients...sooooo easy!
- Perfect use of peaches during peach season.
- Cools you down on a warm summer day.
- Kids go crazy for it!
Peach Smoothie Ingredients
- peaches (frozen or fresh)
- ice cubes - or skip the ice cubes if you have enough frozen peaches
- almond milk (or any milk)
How to make a peach smoothie
- Slice peaches in half and remove pits. If using frozen peaches, skip this step.
- Add peaches, ice, and milk into a NutriBullet or any high-speed blender.
- Blend until thick and creamy. Grab a straw!
About the nutribullet
This isn't sponsored. I just love my Nutribullet. I use it for my beet smoothie, milkshakes, salad dressings, dips and spreads, nut-chopping, and coffee-grinding. It’s one of the most utilized, small appliances in my kitchen. If mine ever decides to break up with me, I'll get another one in a heartbeat…no joke. If have questions about the NutriBullet, or any of my recommended Essential Kitchen Tools, please send an email or post in the ‘comments’ section below.
More peach recipes
- Peach Burrata Salad
- Dutch Baby Pancake
- Fresh Peach Salsa Recipe
- Chicken Tacos with Peach Salsa
- Grilled Peaches Caprese with Balsamic Glaze
Peach Smoothie recipe
- 3 ripe Peaches, or 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- ½ cup Almond Milk, or any milk
- Add PEACHES, ICE, and MILK to a high speed blender.
- Blend about 10 seconds until smooth and creamy. Serve chilled
Nutrition data provided as courtesy estimates using unbranded ingredients from a nutrition database. Please consult preferred resource for precise data.