Do you own a food processor or blender? If so, this No Churn Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt recipe is waiting for you to put that tool to use and whip up your new favorite healthy summer dessert. In fact, it’s so easy, light, and delicious, you’ll wonder why you never made it before!
No Churn Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt
I’m curious to know how long ago someone cleverly discovered that you could use a food processor to make frozen yogurt. Bet it wasn’t recent, but hey, there was no Pinterest back in the day to show and tell. These days, it’s all over the internet…and with good reason. It rocks!!
It’s been on my test-kitchen list for some time, and I finally knocked it off the list. Why, oh why, did I wait so long?!
Here’s how easy it is:
- Toss frozen strawberries, nonfat Greek yogurt, honey, and lemon juice into your food processor
- Pulse until creamy
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and chill overnight
That’s it! It’s like…the healthiest, frozen dessert of all time. Who doesn’t want that?!
You can literally eat this right out of the food processor…if you like the really soft-serve type. But, if you prefer your frozen yogurt with some structure to it, you’ll want this to set up for several hours, preferably overnight, in the freezer. It does yield rock-solid results, making it difficult to serve uniform scoops. So, I recommend transferring it from the freezer to the fridge an hour or two before serving…so it’s perfectly scoopable.
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- frozen strawberries
- nonfat Green yogurt
- lemon juice
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe:
Need more fruit-inspired recipes to chill out this summer? This Strawberry Spring Salad recipe is a slam dunk for any party. It’s made with fresh strawberries, feta cheese, candied walnuts, and tossed in balsamic vinaigrette. Or, check out my Grilled Peaches Caprese with Balsamic Glaze to put your grill to work with those seasonal, summer peaches. This one works as an appetizer or dessert!
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!
This recipe originally appeared on Amanda’s Cookin’ in June 2017.
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Pear Apple Cranberry Crisp: Naturally Vegan and GF - 11/17/2017
- No Cook Cranberry Pomegranate Relish aka Cranberry Crack - 11/15/2017
- Butternut Squash Baked Mac and Cheese - 11/13/2017