Three Bean Turkey Chili
This Three Bean Turkey Chili Recipe is loaded with fresh vegetables, lean ground turkey, and three different beans. It's customizable, easy to make, and perfect for busy weeknights or game day grub. Add this to your healthy chili recipe collection!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 12 1-cup servings
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 large Onion 1 cup diced
- 1 large Celery Stalk 1/2 cup diced
- 1 large Bell Pepper 1 cup diced
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 14.5 oz can No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes keep juice
- 1 14oz can Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth or water
- 1 12oz can Red Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 12oz can Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 12oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn fresh or frozen
- 3 oz No Salt Added Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
In a 5 quart pot on medium heat, heat OLIVE OIL (about 2 min)
Add GARLIC, ONIONS, CELERY, and BELL PEPPER; sauté until slightly tender (about 4 minutes).
Add GROUND TURKEY; stir as needed to break apart, and cook until it’s no longer pink.
Add CHICKEN BROTH, DICED TOMATOES, TOMATO SAUCE, KIDNEY BEANS, GREAT NORTHERN BEANS, BLACK BEANS, CORN, TOMATO PASTE, CHILI POWDER, SALT, PEPPER, RED PEPPER FLAKES, and CUMIN.
Turn heat to med-high; bring chili to a boil for a few minutes, stirring as needed.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes (or more) to reach desired consistency.
Yield: 3 quarts (12 cups)
Serving size: 1 cup
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, and are estimates based on unbranded ingredients acquired from a nutrition database. For accurate calculations, please refer to brand packaging information and consult your nutritionist.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1025IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg