Herb Artichoke White Bean Dip
This White Bean Dip Recipe is an easy bean dip recipe made with cannellini beans, artichokes, fresh herbs, and (optional) feta cheese. Serve this scrumptious dip with crackers, vegetables, or bread for any occasion and watch it fly off the plate!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 12 1/4 cup servings
- 1 15oz can Artichokes water-packed
- 1 15oz can Reduced-Sodium White Cannellini Beans rinsed & drained
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp fresh Thyme removed from the stem, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh Oregano removed from the stem, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh Basil removed from the stem, chopped
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt as needed
- Black Pepper as needed
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese optional
Drain ARTICHOKES really well to squeeze all liquid from them.
Place ARTICHOKES, WHITE BEANS, LEMON JUICE, OLIVE OIL, THYME, OREGANO, BASIL, SALT, and PEPPER into a 7-cup food processor or blender fitted with the dough/chopping blade attachment.
Pulse ingredients until well-combined; (optional) fold in FETA CHEESE and add SALT and PEPPER to taste.
Refrigerate white bean dip in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Yield: 3 cups
Serving size: 1/4 cup
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, and are estimates based on unbranded ingredients acquired from a nutrition database. For accurate calculations, please refer to brand packaging information and consult your nutritionist.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 39kcal | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 10mg | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.1mg