BLT Pasta Salad with Avocado and Ranch is where bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and spiral pasta noodles meet up and party with my Greek yogurt Ranch dressing! Make it for your favorite holiday, or meal prep it for weekday lunches. Everyone loves this one!
BLT Pasta Salad with Avocado and Ranch
This salad…it’s like a giant bowl of bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandos…tossed together with avocado, pasta, and ranch dressing!
Just you go ahead and try to make BLT pasta salad without sneaking bite, after bite, after bite, before unveiling it at your next event…or your next lunch break.
When I make this salad, I can barely keep my hands off the crispy bacon bits.
If you’re a bacon-lover, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
So, make extra because every bite is as good as the last, all the way to the finish.
BLT pasta salad recipe tips
1. Ranch dressing: Make the secretly healthy Ranch dressing a day in advance, because dressing is always better after a day of marinating in it’s own awesomeness.
2. Pasta: Boil the pasta noodles a day in advance so they have time to fully chill before serving.
3. Lettuce: Prep lettuce a day or two before serving (but dry completely before storing in the fridge).
4. Bacon: Cook the bacon up to two days in advance to avoid extra tasks the day of your event.
5. Avocado: Wait to chop avocado before serving to preserve optimal freshness.
6. Keep all prepped ingredients separate until you’re ready to toss the salad together.
If you’re serving this dish at a party, these tips will help you get ahead of the game. I promise!
If you like BLT pasta salad, you’ll enjoy these other secretly healthy party salads!
My Broccoli Bacon Grape Blue Cheese Salad makes broccoli literally disappear before your eyes!
Check out my Asian Quinoa Slaw Salad with Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette…it’s just as addictive as Ranch BLT pasta salad, only it’s Asian-inspired.
Let’s not forget this Classic Macaroni Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing…another party salad with a few secretly healthy ingredients.
BLT Pasta Salad Ingredients
- cooked rotini pasta (or any pasta noodles)
- romaine lettuce
- cherry tomatoes
- cooked bacon
- red onion
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe: