Oh friends, salad hardly gets more scrumptious than bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado tossed in a creamy, guiltless, Ranch dressing. This Skinny Ranch BLT Avocado Pasta Salad is the essence of bacon-meets-healthy. Best part…no one will suspect the secretly skinny dressing ingredient!
Skinny Ranch BLT Avocado Pasta Salad
Oh my word! Go ahead and try to make this salad without sneaking bite, after bite, after bite, before unveiling it at your next party. It’s a giant bowl of BLT’s…tossed together with avocado, pasta, and ranch dressing! Every bite is as good as the last, all the way to the finish.
When I make this salad, I can barely keep my hands off the crispy bacon bits. If you’re a bacon-lover, you know exactly what I’m talking about. So, make extra!
Some tips for making this salad a total success the day you serve it:
- Ranch dressing: Make the secretly skinny Ranch dressing a day in advance, because dressing is always better after a day of marinating in it’s own awesomeness.
- Pasta: Boil the pasta noodles a day in advance so they have time to fully chill before serving.
- Lettuce: Prep lettuce a day or two before serving (but dry completely before storing in the fridge).
- Bacon: Cook the bacon up to two days in advance to avoid extra tasks the day of your event.
- Avocado: Wait to chop avocado before serving to preserve optimal freshness.
- Keep all prepped ingredients separate until you’re ready to toss the salad together.
You don’t have to use these tips, but if you’re serving this dish at a party, you probably have too many other things to focus on, so let me encourage you to get ahead of the game.
Want more salad recipes with secretly healthy ingredients?
My Broccoli Bacon Grape Blue Cheese Salad makes broccoli rock! And check out my Asian Quinoa Slaw Salad with Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette…it’s just as addictive as Ranch BLT pasta salad, only it’s Asian-inspired. Let’s not forget this Classic Macaroni Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing…another secretly skinny party salad.
Ingredients you’ll need for the salad (see full recipe below):
- cooked rotini pasta
- romaine lettuce
- cherry tomatoes
- cooked bacon
- red onion
- Skinny Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe:
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!