I’m Traci Antonovich, founder of The Kitchen Girl® site where I author food-related content emphasizing BUDGET friendly, PLANT-centric, WHOLE food ingredients, and LESS processed foods.
Most of my recipes are vegetarian, gluten-free, and clock under 30 minutes. Where animal products are used, I am 100% behind sustainable, respect-driven techniques.
CONTENT CREATION and PRODUCT PROMOTION:
- Recipe development
- Product reviews
- Food writing / audio / video
- Podcast interview guest / co-host guest
- Cooking instruction (for any age group)
- Creative/technical direction for your awesome project
SALES, MARKETING, and PROMOTION for YOUR BUSINESS:
- Social media strategy consulting
- Copyediting and design consulting for print/web promotional materials
- Foodservice menu development and costing
- Food blog mentoring program
Find me on social:
TKG® TIMELINE 2010-2016:
– Got the BIG idea to help home cooks kick unhealthy, convenience food to the curb.
– Finally owned my talent for problem-solving to increase bottom lines in foodservice environments and needed a promotional platform.
– Decided I needed to supplement my Communications Master’s degree and 10 years food service management experience with very targeted culinary and computer skills.
Put my head down and pursued culinary arts education AND computer studies near my residence in Sonoma County, CA. (3 years of jam-packed fun!)
Founded The Kitchen Girl® as an online resource site to:
– Empower home cooks with simple, nutritious, recipes and tips.
– Promote my media services to foodservice establishments.
2013 – present
– Spending countless hours learning and applying the many, moving parts it takes to grow and monetize food-related content.
– Implementing high standards for user experience in both web and print mediums.
– I know who my audience is…and what they want…and I’ll always work to give it to them.
– I can help you do the same.