Lemony Kale Chickpea Avocado Salad. is a kale salad recipe made with avocado, canned chickpeas, and a lemony olive oil vinaigrette. This is where nutrition, flavor, and texture all meet up, dance on your taste buds, and remind you that eating healthy really rocks!
Lemony Kale Chickpea Avocado Salad
Oh, how I love a good kale salad recipe…let me list the ways:
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, and no added sugars
- 15-minutes…couldn’t be easier to assemble
- Uses common ingredients found in most grocery stores…and pantries
- NO cooking required
- Loaded with nutritious ingredients
- Zingy flavors…combined with soft and crunchy textures. Boom!
This salad recipe is crazy-easy and can be thrown together just before serving, or a few days in advance.
It’s a great side dish during dinner, or pack it into your weekday lunch.
Kale salad recipe steps (massaged kale salad):
1. whisk together vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl
2. pour over kale and massage thoroughly with the dressing (DO NOT skip this step or you’ll have dry kale, which kinda sucks)
3. fold in chickpeas and avocado…and devour
Ingredients needed for this kale salad recipe:
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- kale (Dino or curly)
- can of garbanzo beans
- ripe avocado
Here are the tools you’ll need for this recipe:
Please drop me a line in the comments below telling me that you’re getting this lemony kale salad all up in your belly.
As always, I just want you to see for yourself how easy and delicious “healthy” can be.
Like this kale salad recipe? You’ll love these!
- In-A-Hurry Kale Chickpea Soup is a 15-minute, vegan, gluten free, soup that’s budget friendly and loaded with nutrition.
- Chickpea Smash: Eggless Egg Salad is a 5-minute solution to a vegan sandwich craving!
- Vegan Thai Coconut Vegetable Curry – is a 30-minute pot of comfort food, loaded with fresh vegetables simmered in a curry and coconut milk sauce.
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!