This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Too much zucchini?...need an easy recipe? Impress your party peeps with my Grilled Zucchini Corn Salad with Feta.
Grilled Zucchini Corn Salad with Feta
I made this dish for a BBQ yesterday and brought home an empty-bowl! I received so many compliments, I had to put it on the blog. This is my new favorite summer side-dish, and hopefully yours too
The hardest part is dicing the veggies and/or de-cobbing the corn. But, you can knock out the chopping a day or two ahead of your event, which makes this really convenient. (I do recommend fresh corn, but frozen will work just fine if the freshies aren't available).
Some useful FYI’s for this recipe:
- Prep veggies and/or dressing up to two days before grilling.
- Cube zucchini no smaller than ½” pieces (or they'll disintegrate on the grill).
- Don’t overflow your grill basket (grill in batches, if needed).
- Don’t over-grill the zucchini…it becomes watery.
- Grill and dress your veggies the day before the event…so the flavors can jive overnight.
Hope this becomes your new fav grilled veggie salad.
Cheers to fresh summer vegetables…and always, to our health!
Grilled Zucchini Salad
For the grilled vegetables
- 2 pounds Zucchini diced
- 4 cups Corn
- 1 Red Bell Peppers diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- ¼ cup Italian Parsley chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh Thyme chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup Feta Cheese crumbled
Grill the vegetables
- Preheat grill to medium-high and prepare grill basket with cooking spray.
- Toss ZUCCHINI, CORN, and BELL PEPPER in OLIVE OIL; place grill basket; grill until slightly softened (tossing occasionally); transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside.
Make the vinaigrette
- In a mixing bowl, combine OLIVE OIL, LEMON, GARLIC, PARSLEY, and THYME, and whisk until creamy.
Combine and serve
- Add FETA CHEESE to grilled veggies, toss in vinaigrette to coat, adjust SALT and PEPPER to taste; chill 2 hours or overnight.
Click stars to vote. Please visit 'Comments' below for reviews.