I declare, the dawg days of summer are the best when tomatoes and peaches are goin off. Check out this Grilled Chicken Tacos with Peach Salsa made with my Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa. This Tex-Mex fiesta heats up your taste buds in the sweetest way!
Grilled Chicken Tacos with Peach Salsa
If you love grilled chicken tacos…oh mannnn, you’re gonna love them with peach salsa!
Every summer, I go on a peach kick because we have a peach tree in our yard. The season begs for new recipes to be written.
So, the same day I made and photographed my Peach Pico de Gallo Tomato Salsa recipe, I made these tacos.
These killah tacos!
I just realized how good these would be with my Cilantro Lime Brown Rice. Yum!
It’s too bad we had to WAIT to eat them until after I photographed them, like every other meal around here.
Because, good gawd, they were so delicious COLD and would have been off-the-hook if we had eaten them right off the grill…like normal people do.
Ahhh, the life of a content creator.
How do you make grilled chicken tacos?
I actually like to use a “meal prep” approach because they’re so conducive to being made-ahead and served later.
How to make Grilled Chicken Tacos
1. Make the Peach Salsa (chill 2 hours or overnight)
2. Prepare/chop the garnish items
3. Grill the chicken breast (slice, cover, and refrigerate…if serving later)
4. When ready to serve, warm the chicken (microwave is fine); toast the tortillas on a hot griddle
5. Assemble the tacos; top with garnish…and devour!
Grilled Chicken Tacos with Peach Salsa Ingredients
- chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- corn tortillas
- my crazy delish peach salsa
- fresh corn
- Cotija cheese
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe:
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!