Meal Prep Vegetarian Crustless Quiche is a healthy, make ahead breakfast casserole with yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, and your choice of leafy greens. It’s simple, and made without flour crust for a naturally gluten free breakfast. This recipe can yield enough servings to get two people through the busy week!
Meal Prep Vegetarian Crustless Quiche
Crustless quiche is one of my favorite ways to meal prep my breakfast for any busy week.
What I love about this recipe is that it’s so easy to whip up and get into the oven while I do ALL the things.
It was made for multitaskers!
We love to make the quiche on Sunday evening and eat it all week for breakfast.
The fact that it’s crustless helps it maintain freshness into the week because there’s nothing to become soggy.
How do you make Crustless Quiche?
1. Gather all ingredients and chop, dice, etc. (takes about 15 minutes).
2. Saute vegetables in a skillet.
3. Place into sprayed baking dish.
4. Whisk eggs with other ingredients and add to baking dish.
5. Bake about 40 minutes; broil 3-4 minutes to brown the top, if needed.
How to meal prep crustless quiche for breakfast:
~ After baking the quiche, allow to completely cool.
~ Cut into desired portions and pack into small containers.
~ Heat individual pieces in a microwave at home or at work.
This recipe is substitution-friendly:
It’s quite versatile, actually!
You can add just about any vegetable or cheese to this recipe.
I even like to add rice to it sometimes, and I almost always use egg whites in partial substitution for the eggs.
Just a personal preference, but the possibilities are endless!
It’s also a perfect way to use up those fresh veggies in the fridge that need to be used!
Ingredients you’ll need for this Crustless Quiche:
- olive oil
- green onions
- orange or red bell peppers
- leafy greens (kale or spinach)
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme
- (optional) shredded Asiago cheese
Here are the tools I use for this recipe:
- Chef’s knife and cutting board
- 11” skillet
- 12” x 10” baking dish
- silicone spatula
- airtight food storage containers
Looking for another busy-week, make-ahead breakfast?
Try my Overnight Fruit Bottom Yogurt Cup. During warmer months, this is a body-quenching breakfast.
If you’re entertaining guests and want to impress them with your other breakfast skills, check out my Shakshuka (Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce).
Be sure to serve it with a crunchy baguette or my Baked Crostini.
Also, this Prosciutto Tater Tot Avocado Breakfast Bake is super fun because…tater tots!
* Note: This post contains affiliate links and I get a small commission for your purchases…at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting The Kitchen Girl…and please send product questions my way!
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- 10 Minute Pesto Chicken Gnocchi Soup - 09/18/2018
- 3 Bean Vegan Chili for Instant Pot, Stove, or Crockpot - 09/05/2018
- Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake: Easy No Bake Dessert - 08/31/2018