Blueberry lime yogurt popsicles are easy to make, naturally sweetened, and made with only 5 ingredients. The kids will love learning how to make fruit popsicles and everyone loves to eat them!
Homemade popsicles are so easy and can actually be super nutritious, just like my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt. These blueberry fruit popsicles are 100% worth the 15 minutes it takes to whip them up, get them into molds. Just wait till you devour them on a warm, sunny day!
Blueberry Lime Yogurt Popsicle Ingredients
* See full recipe below
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Greek yogurt (nonfat or full fat)
- maple syrup
- lime juice
- vanilla extract
How to make yogurt popsicles
Step 1. Blend blueberries (or any fruit) in a food processor or a high-speed blender.
Step 2. Add yogurt, maple syrup, lime juice, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
Step 3. Add filling to the popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
Step 4. When you're ready to enjoy, allow the popsicles to sit at room temperature a few minutes so it will easily come out of the popsicle mold.
Are homemade popsicles healthy?
I’ll let you be the judge of that, but consider these things when you decide...
- The fruit in this recipe makes up about 75% of the ingredients.
- Plain Greek yogurt has natural sugars and is loaded with protein.
- You control how much sweetener goes into this recipe.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice...and real vanilla extract? Oh yeah!
More summer desserts
Blueberry Fruit Popsicles
- 3 cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make popsicles
- Add BLUEBERRIES, YOGURT, LIME JUICE, MAPLE SYRUP, and VANILLA to a food processor with the blade attachment and lid securely in place.
- Pulse and mix ingredients together until popsicle mixture is smooth.
- Divide blueberry mixture evenly among popsicle molds; put lids in place, and freeze 4-6 hours (preferably overnight).
- To remove popsicles from molds, place under running water for a few seconds, then twist popsicle to remove.
Nutrition data provided as courtesy estimates using unbranded ingredients from a nutrition database. Please consult preferred resource for precise data.