These Blueberry Fruit Popsicles have 5 clean-eating ingredients. They’re naturally sweetened and made with nonfat Greek yogurt. The kids will love learning how to make popsicles and everyone loves to eat them!
Blueberry Fruit Popsicles
Do you know how to make homemade popsicles? They’re so easy and have the potential to be SO healthy!
This is a no-churn popsicle recipe, but you do need a food processor or a high-speed blender and your favorite popsicle molds.
It’s just like my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt…easy, healthy, and always refreshing!
If you know me, you know how much I love the DIY healthy versions of most things.
Homemade popsicles are 1000% worth the 15 minutes it takes to whip them up, get them into molds. They’re also worth the wait while freezing…because wait till you devour them on a warm, sunny day!
How to make fruit popsicles
Step 1. Blend blueberries (or any fruit) in a food processor or a high-speed blender.
Step 2. Add yogurt, maple syrup, lime juice, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
Step 3. Add filling to the popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
Step 4. When you’re ready to enjoy, allow the popsicles to sit at room temperature a few minutes so it will easily come out of the popsicle mold.
* See full recipe below
Are homemade popsicles healthy?
I’ll let you be the judge of that, but consider these things when you decide…
- The fruit in this recipe makes up about 75% of the ingredients.
- Plain, nonfat Greek yogurt has zero fat, and has naturally occuring sugars and protein.
- You control how much sweetener goes into this recipe.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice…and real vanilla extract? Oh yeah!
Blueberry Fruit Popsicle Recipe Ingredients
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- nonfat Greek yogurt (or full-fat Greek)
- agave nectar
- lime juice
- vanilla extract
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe
Chill out with some of my other warm-weather recipes!
Blueberry Fruit Popsicles
- 3 cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt or full fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make popsicles
- Add BLUEBERRIES, YOGURT, LIME JUICE, MAPLE SYRUP, and VANILLA to a food processor with the blade attachment and lid securely in place.
- Pulse and mix ingredients together until popsicle mixture is smooth.
- Divide blueberry mixture evenly among popsicle molds; put lids in place, and freeze 4-6 hours (preferably overnight).
- To remove popsicles from molds, place under running water for a few seconds, then twist popsicle to remove.
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Easy Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks - 11/16/2019
- 20 Thanksgiving Recipes That are Elegant & Easy…Really! - 11/08/2019
- Sausage Stuffing with Apples - 11/05/2019