Do you love to make your own popsicles? These super easy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles call for blueberries, yogurt, lime juice, agave nectar, and real vanilla.
This is a no-churn, frozen yogurt, but you do need a food processor or high speed blender…and, of course, your favorite popsicle molds.
It’s just like my No Churn Strawberry Greek FroYo…easy, healthy, and always refreshing!
Blueberry Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles
If you know me, you know how much I love the DIY healthy versions of most things.
Well, these fruit yogurt popsicles are no exception, especially when the bloobs are in season…or ANY fresh fruit for that matter!
These pops are 1000% worth the 15 minutes it takes to whip them up, get them into molds. They’re also worth the wait while freezing…because wait til you devour them on a warm, sunny day!
How do you make fruit yogurt popsicles?
It’s done in a few easy steps…and trust me when I say ‘easy’!!! (see full recipe below)
1) Blend blueberries (or any fruit) in food processor or high speed blender.
2) Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
3) Fill up the molds, freeze, then devour! Boom!
Are homemade fruit yogurt popsicles healthy?
I’ll let you be the judge of that, but consider these things when you decide…
* The fruit in this recipe makes up about 75% of the ingredients.
* Plain, nonfat Greek yogurt has zero fat, and has naturally occuring sugars and protein.
* You control how much sweetener goes into this recipe.
* Fresh squeezed lime juice…and real vanilla extract? I mean, oh yeah!
Ingredients you’ll need for Blueberry Greek Yogurt Fruit Popsicles:
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- nonfat Greek yogurt (or full fat Greek)
- agave nectar
- lime juice
- vanilla extract
Kitchen tools I use for this recipe:
Chill out with some of my other warm weather recipes!
* Note: This post has affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and please let me know if you have product questions!
Blueberry Fruit Popsicles
- 3 cups Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt or full fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make popsicles
- Add BLUEBERRIES, YOGURT, LIME JUICE, MAPLE SYRUP, and VANILLA to a food processor with the blade attachment and lid securely in place.
- Pulse and mix ingredients together until popsicle mixture is smooth.
- Divide blueberry mixture evenly among popsicle molds; put lids in place, and freeze 4-6 hours (preferably overnight).
- To remove popsicles from molds, place under running water for a few seconds, then twist popsicle to remove.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy and are estimates based on unbranded ingredients acquired from a nutrition database. For accurate calculations, please refer to brand packaging information and consult your nutritionist.