It’s Christmas eve and I couldn’t resist bringing you another healthy, holiday salad recipe. I’m thinking, just maybe, you need another unique, festive salad to serve up during your long-weekend gathering. This Red Couscous Kale Salad comes together in less than 30 minutes.
Red Couscous Kale Salad
My favorite things about this salad:
- The roasted beets add the beautiful red color
- Tender couscous soaks up the flavors
- Dried cranberries add tart sweetness
- Fresh kale and apples bring texture and more nutrition
I also happen to be obsessed with feta cheese and candied walnuts together. Yummmmm!
All of these ingredients create the textures of sweet, savory, crunchy, and soft…all in one bowl! I also love that this salad is perfect with just about any zesty vinaigrette.
I’m keeping this short because we’ve all got people to be with. I wish you, and your beloved, the warmest, healthiest holiday weekend.
Cheers to the holiday season…and always to our health!
Latest posts by Traci (see all)
- Better Than Takeout Chicken Fried Brown Rice - 07/14/2017
- No Churn Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt - 06/28/2017
- Strawberry Spring Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette - 06/25/2017