St. Patrick’s Day celebrations are beginning and we thought we’d divert your attention away from the usual corned beef and cabbage (even though I personally love traditional St. Pat’s Day fare) and introduce you to our Guinness Chili.
This is the perfect meal for that easygoing get-together of people who love beer-inspired foods.
This is no ordinary chili…no, no…this is our Guinness Chili recipe. And the star of the show is the world-renowned Guinness (Jeff’s idea), and a touch of cocoa powder to deepen the flavor (Traci’s idea). It’s a match made in heaven!
While it is a holiday weekend, this IS the kind of chili you can eat any season of the year. The kind that’s so good…
- You don’t care if you eat leftovers three nights in a row.
- It doesn’t last three nights.
- Is ready to eat in under and hour.
- It always tastes better the next day
- No one should be afraid to attempt because it’s so, incredibly easy to make.
Yep…this is Guinness Chili by Jeff and Traci.
It’s St. Pat’s weekend. Be different. Make. Some. May your weekend be filled with four-leaf clovers!
xo J & T
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Garlicky Oven Roasted Mushrooms - 05/22/2017
- Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake: Easy No Bake Dessert - 05/20/2017
- Strawberry Spring Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette - 05/07/2017