Too much zucchini?…need an easy recipe? Impress your party peeps with my Grilled Zucchini Corn Salad with Feta Dressing.
Grilled Zucchini Corn Salad with Feta Dressing
I made this dish for a BBQ yesterday and brought home an empty-bowl! I received so many compliments, I had to put it on the blog. This is my new favorite summer side-dish, and hopefully yours too
This bowl of awesomeness consists of 2 main components:
- grilled veggies
- feta dressing
That’s it! The hardest part is dicing the veggies and/or de-cobbing the corn. But, you can knock out the chopping a day or two ahead of your event, which makes this really convenient. (I do recommend fresh corn, but frozen will work just fine if the freshies aren’t available).
Some useful FYI’s for this recipe:
- Prep veggies and/or dressing up to two days before grilling.
- Cube zucchini no smaller than 1/2” pieces (or they’ll disintegrate on the grill).
- Don’t overflow your grill basket (grill in batches, if needed).
- Don’t over-grill the zucchini…it becomes watery.
- Grill and dress your veggies the day before the event…so the flavors can jive overnight.
Hope this becomes your new fav grilled veggie salad.
Cheers to fresh summer vegetables…and always, to our health!