Guys! Cucumber Avocado Grape Salsa Salad, oh man, it’s, it’s, a thirst-quenching, party recipe made with cucumber, avocado, and grapes tossed with traditional Mexican salsa ingredients. Who knew?!?! But wait! Don’t thinks it’s just for Cinco de Mayo…it’s perfect as a salsa, or a salad, all summer long.
Cucumber Avocado Grape Salsa Salad
This delish dish goes with err-thing summer! Guess what else…? It’s vegan, gluten free, raw, and paleo! Say what? That’s crazy talk!…but it’s not!
What I really love about this dish is that you can grab a fork and enjoy it right outta the bowl, or scoop it up like a salsa with tortilla chips.
Another way to serve it (my fav!) is as salad or topping over grilled proteins, especially fish, pork, or lamb. YUMMMMM…MMMY
A tip about using avocados in this salad…
As with any avocado salsa, make sure you wait to add them just before serving so they hold their shape and prevent unneccessary mushiness. It’s a delicate balance, but tots worth it!
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- red grapes
- Serrano pepper
- red onion
- lime juice
- garlic clove
- salt and black pepper
Here are the tools I used to make it all happen:
- Cutting board and chef knife
- Microplane grater to grate the garlic
- 4-cup storage container
I know you want more chilled picnic salads. Check out my Hot and Sweet Cucumber Salad. And if you really love the sweet and savory mix of a fruit and vegetable salad, take a look at my Broccoli Bacon Grape Salad. You’ll be armed and ready for your next summer BBQ with these recipes!
* Note: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a small commission for your purchases…at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting The Kitchen Girl! And feel free to ask me product questions…I’m happy to help!
Latest posts by Traci (see all)
- Better Than Takeout Chicken Fried Brown Rice - 07/14/2017
- No Churn Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt - 06/28/2017
- Strawberry Spring Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette - 06/25/2017