Vegetarian Crustless Quiche is a delicious, basic quiche recipe that’s made without a traditional flour crust and with a lot of vegetables. This recipe yields a much larger quantity than a standard pie plate, which makes it perfect for busy week meal prep. It’s naturally gluten-free too!
Vegetarian Crustless Quiche
When it comes to meal prep…this is definitely how we roll a few times a month. This easy recipe allows me to hang out in multitasking heaven. We like to make this on Sunday and eat it all week for breakfast. And the fact that it’s crustless helps it maintain freshness into the week because there’s no crust to become soggy.
How do you make Crustless Quiche?
- Gather all ingredients and chop, dice, etc. (takes about 15 minutes).
- Saute vegetables in a skillet.
- Place into sprayed baking dish.
- Whisk eggs with other ingredients and add to baking dish.
- Bake about 40 minutes; broil 3-4 minutes.
To use for meal prep:
- Allow it to cool
- Package it into small containers for the week.
- Heat individual pieces in a microwave at home or at work.
This recipe is substitution-friendly:
It’s quite versatile, actually! You can add just about any vegetable or cheese to this recipe. I even like to add rice to it sometimes, and I almost always use egg whites in partial substitution for the eggs. Just a personal preference, but the possibilities are endless!
It’s also a perfect way to use up those fresh veggies in the fridge that need to be used!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make Vegetarian Crustless Quiche:
- olive oil
- green onions
- bell peppers
- leafy greens (kale or spinach)
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme
- (optional) shredded Asiago cheese
Here are the tools I use for this recipe:
- Chef’s knife and cutting board
- 11” skillet
- 12” x 10” baking dish
- silicone spatula
- airtight food storage containers
Looking for another busy-week, make-ahead breakfast? Try my Overnight Fruit Bottom Yogurt Cup. During warmer months, this is a body-quenching breakfast.
If you’re entertaining guests and want to impress them with your other breakfast skills, check out my Shakshuka (Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce). Be sure to serve it with a crunchy baguette. Also, this Prosciutto Tater Tot Avocado Breakfast Bake is super fun because…tater tots!
* Note: This post contains affiliate links and I get a small commission for your purchases…at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting The Kitchen Girl…and please send product questions my way!
Latest posts by Traci Antonovich (see all)
- Garlicky Oven Roasted Mushrooms - 05/22/2017
- Icebox Chocolate Eclair Cake: Easy No Bake Dessert - 05/20/2017
- Strawberry Spring Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette - 05/07/2017