Vegetarian Crustless Quiche is a delicious, basic quiche recipe that’s made without a traditional flour crust and with a lot of vegetables. This recipe yields a much larger quantity than a standard pie plate, which makes it perfect for busy week meal prep. It’s naturally gluten-free too!
Vegetarian Crustless Quiche
When it comes to meal prep…this is definitely how we roll a few times a month. This easy recipe allows me to hang out in multitasking heaven. Once I get the ingredients together and into the baking dish, it bakes, while I do other things. The ingredient prep takes about 15 minutes and the dish bakes in about 40 minutes.
How I use this recipe for meal prep:
- We make it on the weekend when our morning isn’t so rushed.
- Allow it to cool; package it into small containers for the week.
- Heat individual pieces in a microwave at home or at work.
This recipe is substitution-friendly:
It’s quite versatile, actually! You can add just about any vegetable or cheese to this recipe. I even like to add rice to it sometimes, and I almost always use egg whites in partial substitution for the eggs. Just a personal preference, but the possibilities are endless!
It’s also a perfect way to use up those fresh veggies in the fridge that need to be used!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make Vegetarian Crustless Quiche:
- olive oil
- green onions
- bell peppers
- leafy greens (kale or spinach)
- salt and pepper
- fresh thyme
- (optional) shredded Asiago cheese
Here are the tools I use for this recipe:
- Chef’s knife and cutting board
- 11” skillet
- 12” x 10” baking dish
- silicone spatula
- airtight food storage containers
Looking for another busy-week, make-ahead breakfast? Try my Overnight Fruit Bottom Yogurt Cup. During warmer months, this is a body-quenching breakfast.
If you’re entertaining guests and want to impress them with your breakfast skills, check out my Shakshuka (Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce). Be sure to serve it with a crunchy baguette. Also, this Prosciutto Tater Tot Avocado Breakfast Bake is super fun because…tater tots!
* Note: This post contains affiliate links and I receive a small commission for your purchases…at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting The Kitchen Girl!
About my recipes: MORE plant, LESS animal...that's my jam.